Why Join The DSGO
At the Dental Society of Greater Orlando, as in all of organized dentistry, the focus is on you. Your membership is a valuable commitment to excellence in your profession.
Our Services Save You Money:
- Dental Placement Service is a huge member benefit, helps you to find and place Hygiene, Dental Assistant and front desk personnel in your office at no charge to you or the candidate. Maintain an online staff sub list accessible from any device.
- Mediate dentist-to-dentist disputes is Free to members.
- Updates about industry rules & regulations via the DSGO Journal available 3 times a year.
- American Dental Political Action Committee You have full time representatives in Washington.
- Florida Dental Political Action Committee You have full time representatives in Tallahassee.
- Central Florida Dental Political Action Committee Become involved in local elections.
Members’ Only Insurance:
- The American Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association offers a full range of insurance services at competitive rates.
Help in a Crisis:
- Physician Recovery Network for chemical dependency counseling.
- Disaster Relief Loans/Grants as financial help following natural disasters.
Giving Back to the Community:
- The Dental Care Access Foundation treated over 7, 280 indigent, handicapped, or elderly patients. DCAF donated over $6.8 in free emergency dental care and preventative services through private practice volunteerism, events and outlying clinics.
- Back to School Bash members provide dental screenings, fluoride varnish and oral hygiene instructions to over 600 children.
- Educational materials, tooth brushes and toothpaste provided by the Dental Foundation of Central Florida for educational programs in local schools.
Low Cost Continuing Education:
- Annual CE Meeting
- Quarterly Membership Meetings
- A Day of Compliance, OSHA, HIPAA, and Infection Control
Dental Society of Greater Orlando
800 North Mills Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32803