Why Join The DSGO
At the Dental Society of Greater Orlando, as in all of organized dentistry, the focus is on you. Your membership is a valuable commitment to excellence in your profession.
Our Services Save You Money:
- Dental office staff placement service is Free to members (placement of hygienists, assistants, front office staff)
- Dentist placement service is also Free to applicants & members & non-members.
- Peer Review is Free to members as an aid to mediate patient problems.
- Mediate dentist-to-dentist disputes is Free to members.
- Updates about industry rules & regulations via the DSGO Journal available 6 times a year .
We Help You Become Known:
- Present school programs, borrow our films, use our materials.
- Dental Screenings & Exhibits Volunteers are needed year-round.
- Dental Care for Indigent Children Volunteers are needed year-round.
- SELECT program high school representative and be a dental career consultant.
- American Dental Political Action Committee You have full time representatives in Washington.
- Florida Dental Political Action Committee You have full time representatives in Tallahassee.
- Central Florida Dental Political Action Committee Become involved in local elections.
Members’ Only Insurance:
- American Dental Association Offers the lowest cost life insurance.
- Florida Dental Association Offers a full range of insurance services at competitive rates.
Help in a Crisis:
- Physician Recovery Network for chemical dependency counseling.
- FDA Wellness Program.
- Disaster Relief Loans/Grants as financial help following natural disasters.
Giving Back to the Community:
- The Dental Care Access Foundation helps treat needy, handicapped or elderly patients in your office.
- The Orange County Dental Research Clinic helps treat needy patients at the Dental Research Clinic and support the local dental assisting program.
Low Cost Continuing Education:
- DSGO CE Weekend
- Quarterly Membership Meetings